Since I started my bullet journal a few weeks ago, I’ve started thinking in bullet points. It’s kind of fun to sum up your day in just a few short sentences. The last few days have been amusing so I thought I would share them here… #BuJo style.
* I wore out my crockpot.
* Who uses a crockpot so much that it actually wears out, and you have to throw it away? #winning
* I revived two plants from the dead.
* My plants are GROWING!
* After many failed attempts, I remembered how to make a friendship bracelet.
* I taught our 6-year-old how to make friendship bracelets. #addicted
* Matthew had to wear black dress clothes to his 8th grade band concert.
* He grew out of all of his black clothes.
* I reluctantly bought a pair of black pants for $55 because they were the only ones I could find in his size.
* When I checked out, they were on clearance for $5.50.
* Some days, I can’t tell you how much I want to eat a bagel, ravioli from a can, Ghirardelli brownies, a grilled cheese sandwich, Saltine crackers.
* Can Celiac Disease be over now?
* Andrew thinks our family dinners are so funny they should be a show.
* Every subscriber to the show should get a copy of my cookbook, Slightly Delicious and a Little Bit Nutritious.
*** What does the bullet point version of your life look like this week? I would love to hear about it!Pin It