Updated: Works for Me Wednesday is having Organization Day this week! Well, my best organization tip is definitely using my planner to track everything I need to do each day, write down my meal plans, organize my cleaning schedule and set goals for my personal growth. Enter my drawing and you might win one for yourself!
Today is a big day here at everydayMOM and a day you will probably want to mark on your calendar to remember year after year.
What’s that? You don’t have next year’s calendar yet? Oh, you are in luck.
Not only is it my one-year anniversary of when I officially started blogging (oh, I know… you’re asking yourself how you made it through the day without me last year), but I also finished my 2010 everydayMOM planner! So, to celebrate, I’m having a giveaway!
And oh, there is soooo much to celebrate! Like how I learned that real bloggers should never fake their own firing. And despite my strange sense of humor, people still read my blog. And think of all of the fashion advice you have given me, especially when it comes to boots. I survived several unfortunate brushes with wildlife not to mention some close calls with the weather. And I can’t forget the whirlwind of change that hit me over the last year.
Seriously though, I really want to say a HUGE thank you to those of you who read my blog. I really didn’t expect it to last this long. And I never knew I would enjoy writing it this much. I love getting to know those of you who leave comments and have blogs of your own, but I appreciate just knowing you are out there even if you don’t leave a comment!
So, this week, I am giving away a few of my 2010 everydayMOM planners! You can enter lots of ways:
1. Just leave me a comment and tell me anything: where you live, how you found my blog, what keeps you coming back, ask me a question or just say “hello”.
2. If you have used my 2009 planner, leave me a comment about what you do or don’t like about it.
3. Subscribe to my blog (and then leave me a comment to let me know you did). Just use that button at the top right of the page.
4. Become a follower of my blog.
5. Send a friend to read my blog and have them mention your name in the comments.
6. Pre-order your 2010 everydayMOM planner (of course, if you win, you will get it for free anyway!). All pre-orders are at the discounted price of $15. If I can hand-deliver yours, you also save on shipping. If I need to mail it, the total will be $20 in the U.S. (that’s $15, plus $5 for Priority Mail) and $25 in Canada.
I will randomly draw the name of at least one winner Friday evening. If I actually start getting more than say… 10 entries, I will give away more than one!
To check out a full preview, go to my online publisher.
Here are the important details about the planner:
Each month starts with a full calendar spread so you can see the month in one glance. This section includes space to write your goals for the month and any other notes.
- Remembers (appointments, holidays, events)
- Plans (her priorities for the day)
- Shines (house-cleaning goals for the day)
- Cooks (plan out your meals for the week)
- Grows (she sets goals for her own personal growth and development in areas like reading, Bible study or exercise)
The back of the planner still includes my meal chart, grocery shopping list, house-cleaning chart and ideas to add those Moments Of Meaning to the everyday.
So, go ahead. Leave me a comment. You will make me feel good. And even if you already have a system to stay organized, you can always use the planner as a gift! =]